Welcome

Hello everyone! I have read many blogs about home decorating, such as Dreamy Whites, CityCottage, and Canadian Cottage (they are all fantastic!) and have begun to decorate my own home. As my title suggests I love all things rustic and most things white. I will be sharing my trials and tribulations of decorating in a home with 1 husband, 4 teenage sons, 2 male dogs and 1 male cat. I am trying desperately to decorate my home with a feminine touch. Please take a look at my photos as my husband and I start by decorating our livingroom. Hope you enjoy our decorating journey:o) Pleae feel free to email me at rusticandwhite@bell.net

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Welcome to a brand new blogger...Brianna at Lilies and Dandelions


Check out the beautiful picture attached for a giveaway from a brand new blogger. Lilies and Dandelions. I am excited to share this news with everyone. Hop on over and have a peak!! Who knows maybe your will be the winner:o)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment, i want to see your mantel..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog and your nice words. I just posted photos of the house we just bought and have LOTS of work to do - did you see it? I'm right there with you on making the house a home - a never ending project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming by to see me. I really appreciate your sweet comments.

    I'll be heading over to Lilies and Dandelions. Sounds like a great blog.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, love Lilies and Dandelions. And to answer your question about Chantilly Lace paint... it's made by Benjamin Moore and I buy it at a mom and pop paint store as Home Depot and Lowe's don't carry the line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the visit...it's all smoke and mirrors, I'm not that organized!!!
    did you know there's something you can change in your blog layout so people can reply right back to you when you leave a comment on their post? (Instead of commenting on your direct blog)
    Just thought I'd let you know. Does this makes sense , I may just be babbling!
    d e n i s e

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to blogging, it's so much fun! Happy I found your blog via Sissy's blog!

    Happy Spring!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments:o)