Welcome

Hello everyone! I have read many blogs about home decorating, such as Dreamy Whites, CityCottage, and Canadian Cottage (they are all fantastic!) and have begun to decorate my own home. As my title suggests I love all things rustic and most things white. I will be sharing my trials and tribulations of decorating in a home with 1 husband, 4 teenage sons, 2 male dogs and 1 male cat. I am trying desperately to decorate my home with a feminine touch. Please take a look at my photos as my husband and I start by decorating our livingroom. Hope you enjoy our decorating journey:o) Pleae feel free to email me at rusticandwhite@bell.net

Friday, March 25, 2011

A giveaway...hip hip hooray!!!


Country Living - from beach to burbs is hosting a fabulous giveaway. 

A beautiful Ballard's bag is up for grabs.  Spring on over to this wonderful blog and take a long look, then enter for the giveaway. 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through a comment you left on Sissie's blog and I love your blog name! I added myself as your 13th follower:) Your home is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw you had 4 sons I felt compelled to follow you. I also know what it feels like to be the lone female in a household desperately trying to add a feminine touch!! Good luck
    x Sharon (South Africa)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, thanks for coming over and the nice comment you left. Your blog is one that I will follow and your fury babies are so cute welcome to blog land... I look forward to reading your blog

    Pattie
    The Shabby Chick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Thank you for popping in to visit me today.I enjoyed my visit with you and will be back to see what you are up too.

    Take care,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments:o)